Cloud storage refers to the storage of data online, in the cloud. Generally, cloud storage is a prototype of data storage where the digital data is collected, the physical storage spans multiple servers, and the physical environment is commonly managed by a hosting company. This is also known as utility storage during through a public service provider.
Cloud storage can offer the advantages of better reliability and availability, rapid distribution for data backup, archival and disaster recovery purposes. The cloud storage operates through data center virtualization, supplying end users and applications with a virtual storage design that is extensible based on the application necessities. There are various secure cloud storage service providers in the present time. FileCloud is such Canadian service provider that operates private file and data backup through the cloud. However, cloud storage has the potential for security and compliance responsibilities.
Aspects of cloud storage
Cloud storage provides some exceptional characteristics which are –
- Automatic backups – This feature provides the appliance of configuring backup tasks to occur based on a present time and date.
- Incremental backups – This characteristic is important because it is efficient, quick, and saves valuable space from getting eaten up by duplicate documents.
- Remote access – It allows the user to access stored files from any computer whenever the requirement arises. This aspect is useful for those who are frequently on the move and may need to access files while on a flight or out of the office.
- File security – Without this feature data is liable to be intercepted and read by malevolent parties. SSL and 256-bit AES encryption are generally used.
- File sharing – This is the special aspect that gives the ability for multiple users to access files.
- File archiving – The older files are automatically deleted and replaced by their current versions without this feature.
Prosperities of using cloud storage
There are several benefits of using cloud storage services.
- Availability – People are no longer needed to toggle files between different devices that can prove to be complex and bulky. Files and information can be accessed from different places just when there is an Internet connection.
- Affordable – Backup tapes or external hard drives are very expensive. A lot of time is also required. Cloud storage services do not need traditional backup methods and provide plenty of storage space at low cost.
- Invisibility – Data on cloud storage remains invisible from others for all purposes.
- Security – This is one of the best advantages of using it. This helps to append another layer of protection to the precious and unchangeable files.
Uniqueness of FileCloud
There are some exceptional aspects offered by FileCloud as cloud storage service provider. They are –
- Very easy to use.
- They are superfluous and backed up.
- They are fanatical about security.
Terms and conditions of FileCloud
- They agree to treat all confidential information as confidential.
- The users are responsible for their data and their conduct when using our service.
- The users are not allowed to misuse the services like unsolicited communications, promotions, sending false source-identifying information.
- Initial 60-day money back guarantee.
- Restriction of liability.
So, FileCloud Enterprise is the best cloud storage solution that provides secure services.